Sleep Talkin' Man

Sleep talkin man is hilarious. No joke - laugh out loud, repeat to your friends, put as your facebook status funny.

Here are a few lovely excerpts:

"My badger's gonna unleash hell on your ass. Badgertastic!"
(I also love his wife's notes on this: Karen's note: Yeah, I know, "Badgertastic" will have to go on a t-shirt. And no, I cannot explain the recurrence of badgers in Adams sleep-talk. Adam claims he has only seen a badger once in his life,, although we watch LOADS of nature shows.)

"I want to be a cowboy. I don't want to be a panda. Pandas are boring, stupid and boring. Bad panda!"

"Shhhhhhhhh. shhhhhhhhh. I'm telling you: your voice, my ears. A bad combination."

"Legs time! Everybody get your legs!"

"My vision of hell is a lentil casserole."

and finally.

"I can't control the kittens. Too many whiskers! Too many whiskers!"

No comments:

Post a Comment