Funny Friday

I will try to post a funny site (that you can waste your time on Casual Fridays with). Exciting? I think so.
While I can sort of relate to this because my mom DID join facebook, she is almost computer illiterate and hasn't updated her profile since she joined six months ago. So, myparentsjoinedfacebook is funny, but I can't exactly relate.

Likes: Every one's situation is different - so seeing that other families are dysfunctional brings me both comfort and joy.

Dislikes: The layout and the fact that what is funny about the situation is highlighted… I'm a fairly intelligent/clever person and I think I can grasp what is funny about a situation myself.

And to close - this beautiful image of Diabeetus Cat, which always makes me laugh. This is the Wilford Brimley of cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment